NEPTUNE COMMERCIAL TRU/FLO® COMPOUND METER
Neptune TRU/FLO® compound meters are designed for extreme accuracy in highly volatile flow rate applications such as hospitals, apartment buildings, and hotels. Because the TRU-FLO-Compound-Meter uses a minimum number of parts, incorporates our maintenance-free valve, and comes standard with the patented throttle valve designed to protect the positive displacement meter from premature wear the TRU/FLO is considered the standard commercial water meter. It goes without saying that the Neptune TRU/FLO compound meters maximize revenue.
The performance of all TRU/FLO compound water meters meets or exceeds the latest accuracy requirements set by the AWWA C702 and allow maximum continuous flow rates to be exceeded by as much as 25% for irregular periods.
Sizes: 2” HP, 3”, 4”, 6” and 6” x 8”
- Hydraulic valve design
- Spring-loaded valve eliminates need for frequent adjustment and service
- Minimum loss of accuracy in the crossover range increases revenue
Combined Turbine and Disc Measuring Elements
- Industry-leading flow ranges at 98.5%–101.5% accuracy ensure maximum revenue
- Calibration vane allows in-line service to extend life and ensure accurate registration
- Direct coupling of rotor to gear train ensures accurate registration
- Unitized Measuring Element (UME) makes maintenance easier and faster with less downtime
- Lifetime guarantee
- Made from lead free high copper alloy
- Compact, lightweight design provides for easy installation and in-line serviceability
- NSF/ANSI 61, Annex G certified and Annex F compliant