NEPTUNE RESIDENTIAL T-10® METER
Every T-10 water meter is in compliance with or exceeds the latest AWWA C700 Standard. It uses the nutating or oscillatory disc positive displacement principle which has been providing accuracy and dependability since 1892.
The T-10 water meter consists of three major assemblies: a register, a lead-free-high-copper alloy maincase, and a nutating disc measuring chamber. It is available with a variety of register types and the register can be mounted in one of four positions to make the register viewable from most angles. The corrosion-resistant lead-free high-copper alloy maincase will withstand most service conditions, a range of internal water pressure, rough handling, and in-line piping stress.
The innovative floating chamber design of the nutating disc measuring element protects the chamber from frost damage while the unique chamber seal extends the low flow accuracy by sealing the chamber outlet port to the maincase outlet port. The nutating disc measuring element utilizes corrosion-resistant materials throughout and as well as a thrust roller to minimize wear.
The Neptune T-10 comes with a limited warranty for performance, materials, and workmanship. When required, maintenance can easily be done by either replacement of the major assemblies or the individual components.
All T-10 water meters are guaranteed adaptable to the ARB® V, ProRead™ (ARB VI) AutoDetect, E-Coder® (ARB VII), E-Coder)R900i™, TRICON®/S, TRICON/E® 3, and Neptune meter reading systems without removing the meter from service.
Register Key Features
- Magnetic drive, low torque registration ensures accuracy
- Impact-resistant register
- High resolution, low flow leak detection
- Bayonet style register mount allows in-line serviceability
- Tamperproof seal pin deters theft
- Date of manufacture, size, and model stamped on dial face
Lead Free Maincase
- Made from lead free high copper alloy
- NSF/ANSI 61 certified, Annex F and Annex G compliant
- Lifetime guarantee
- Resists internal pressure stresses and external damage
- Handles in-line piping variations and stresses
- Lead free high copper alloy provides residual value vs. plastic or composite
- Electrical grounding continuity
Nutating Disc Measuring Chamber
- Positive displacement
- Widest effective flow range for maximum revenue
- Proprietary polymer materials maximize long-term accuracy
- Floating chamber design is unaffected by meter position or in-line piping stresses
Adaptability to all present and future systems for flexibility is available only with Neptune’s ARB® Utility Management Systems™