MASTERMETER POTABLE COLD WATER METER SM15B/SM15P
Sizes: 5/8” x 3/4”
- Accurate in any orientation
- Remote ready
- Large numbers for easy reading
- Built-in strainer
- Rated to 120° F and 150 psi
- 1 pulse = 5 USG
- Great low flow
- No-lead (SM15B) or polymer (SM15P), both meet NSF 61/g standards
- Polycarbonate lens resists scratching
- 1-year new meter accuracy warranty
- 5-year standard warranty for body, register, and accuracy (AWWA C701)
Applications- Use to measure single direction flow of potable cold water in residential, commercial and industrial services.
Main casing- Complying with NSF 61/g the SM15 main casings are made of no-lead (SM15B) or polymer (SM15P) material. All SM15’s meet or exceed NSF 61/g and are labelled accordingly. The SM15 lid shows the manufacturer’s name while the case demonstrates the direction of flow. Plus, the serial number is engraved on the body.
Register- Has a fully sealed, liquid filled, combined gear and register with a straight odometer for visual reading. The register unit is manufactured with a direct drive assembly and gears giving it an extended life.
Measuring chamber- Measuring chamber is an oscillating piston type (positive displacement) and is made one of the following engineered plastics:
- Polyethylene ether (PPE) per ASTM D4349
- Nylon (N) per ANSI/ ASTM D4066
- Polyethylene per ASTM D1248
- Polystyrene per ASTM D4549
All materials meet NSF 61/g standards.
|Typical Operating Range +/- 1.5% (gpm)||1/4 - 15||Physical Characteristics|
|Low Flow (Min. 95%) (gpm)||1/8||Meter length Screw Ends (in.)||4-1/2|
|Max Continuous Operating Flow (gpm)||15||Meter Casing Spuds Nominal Thread Size (in.)||1|
|Max Operating Capacity (gpm)||20||Couplings (Tailpieces) Length (in.)||2|
Max Operating Temperature (°F)
|120||Nominal Thread Size (in.)||3/4|
|Max Operating Pressure (psi)||150||Weight (lbs) SM15B/SM15P||2 / 1|
|Meets or exceeds latest revision of ISO 4064/1 and BS 5728/1 Class B||Meets or exceeds latest revision of SO 4064/1 and BS 5728/1 Class B|
For about Guarantee, Materials, Register Functionality, Meter Accuracy and for additional information contact Singenis.