VerifEye™ Submetering Solutions for Accurate Measurement and Verification
The most effective business monitors, controls, and manages energy usage because they gather useful operational data. Submetering can be used to measure energy usage and power consumption for individual tenants, departments, and pieces of equipment for their actual energy usage.
With Leviton VerifEYE™ you can develop accurate plans because you are using real-time energy information designed for tenant billing and real-time energy monitoring.
Easily measure power consumption with VerifEye™ Submetering Solutions:
- Identify how energy is used to produce actionable energy saving programs
- Review detail of energy use and demand from a specific circuit, a specific area, a complete building or a complex
- Energy saving opportunities may be found with the use of Energy cost center analysis, Budgetary accountability and Precise cost allocation all of which results from precise measurements
For use in multi-tenant and industrial applications, VerifEYE™ Submetering can be used in retrofits and new construction. Solutions provide information that may result in long-term cost savings by supplying accurate energy tracking for:
- Load profiling and benchmarking
- Measurement & verification (M&V)
- Tenant billing/cost allocation
- Energy conservation and cost reduction
- Green building initiatives and government mandates
- AMR/BAS/BMS/EMS integration
If power is flowing Leviton will measure it. Your new VerifEye™ electric submeter is installed on the facility side of the master meter which allows it to captures accurate measurements of all needed power consumption.