E650 S4X METER
The E650 S4x sets a high standard for versatility, with four quadrant measurements of active and reactive energy, load profile and TOU without a battery (when used on an AMI network).
The E650 S4x provides the metrics utilities need at a higher resolution and it takes full advantage of advanced grid management technologies. It comes with significantly more RAM, ROM and non-volatile memory for load profile, self-reads and event logs. The meter is available with multiple hardware options that expands its capabilities.
The E650 S4x meter provides both tilt and vibration sensing, and its dedicated Hall Effect sensor can detect the presence of strong magnetic fields.
- 16 CH 256K standard, 1MB option
- 2nd recorder option
- 32 bit data storage
- Four-quadrant measurement
- Delivered and received kW, kVA and kVAR demands
- Two alternate methods of VAR and VA calculation
- Milli-unit energy and demand resolution
- Micro-unit instrumentation resolution
- Magnetic tamper detection
- Cover removal switch
- Tilt and vibration sensor
- Enhanced Gridstream RF module
- I/O board
- Three-phase power supply