TAPWATCH 3 SOFTWARE
The TapWatch 3 software communicates with the RDL8500 data logger and allows for configuring a submetered site, monitoring the performance of the submetering equipment, collecting site reads and generating reports. Remote communication with the data loggers at each site allows for efficient system management, and the integrated scheduler provides automated retrieval of meter reads for modem connected sites.
- Works in conjunction with IP enabled sites
- Is able to communicate with RDL8500s using IP enabled connection via TapWatch proxy connection, a modem, or the RDL8500’s LAN (RJ45) connection
- Configure site information, transmitters and repeaters
- View RF signal strength from transmitters
- Monitor RF messages received in real time
- Automatically creates meter reads in a standard text file format